Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Primaries Are Upon Us!

Hello everyone, I wanted first of all to remind you that the primaries are next Tuesday, May 18th, so be sure you head to the voting booth that day! I also have been thinking maybe it's time for another meeting. We were able to do a lot with health care, but since there's not much more we can do about that right now, maybe it's time to branch out and try to find other ways of helping the country get back on track. Sarah's recent post about the Fed is a great example, and I think it would be beneficial to get together and discuss some of the things we, as a group, would like to focus on.

Another huge part of helping the country is getting the right people in office this November, and I think with our group we could have a good impact in Pennsylvania. I have some contacts who could get us get involved in volunteering for the campaigns, so if you're interested in helping (either with a campaign itself or by babysitting so others can help), please send me an email or leave a comment so I know you're interested. We'll try to have a meeting sometime soon and discuss what direction we would like to go.

Until then, be sure to vote next Tuesday! :0)

1 comment:

LINSY said...

Natalie - cool sounds great. Our fam is on board for volunteering. Thanks!